I finally got my hands on some of the new MAC “Year of The Snake” Collection! And let me tell you the packaging on this collection is something else! I just wish they had it on the actual product not only the packaging. They did, however, have the snake design on the pans and the lipsticks. Anyway, in terms of items in this collections, there’s nothing new, all colours are either re-promoted or in the permanent line.
- Plumful: a permanent shade. It’s a rose/plum colour with a lustre finish. I personally like this colour I think it suits medium skin tones.
- Cockney: a sheer true red with a lustre finish, this is an everyday kind of lipstick. If you like a subtle red lips then you might like this one!
- Once Upon a time: a metallic Champaign colour with a pearl finish.
- Aztec Brick: a frosted copper with a pearl finish, as well.
* Shell Pearl: I was looking forward to this item! I love it as a highlighter, it’s mostly used for its sheen. You really can’t over do it with this product, it’s very subtle.
And that’s it for now! Have you picked up any products from this collection? Tell us what you think!!