Hey guys, so I decided to do some monthly favourites just to tell you what I’ve been using and loving for the past month, with some reviews on the products I liked. So here we go ..
- Burberry’s Complete Eye Palette in Plum Pink No. 06: I’m very impressed with Burberry’s eye shadow quad! I’ve been using this quad every single day for the past month! Each and every colour can be worn alone or paired with another colour from the same palette. It truly is a complete eye palette. They’ve got a really good pay-off and the texture is amazing. If you haven’t tried any of the Burberry’s eyeshadows, you have to! This palette is sort of matte, but it has a nice sheen to it. Usually matte eyeshadows are chalky, those aren’t.
- Chanel Powder Blush in Reflex No. 82: It’s an orange/bronze powder blush, with a gold shimmer finish. I love this blush! It’s the perfect orange blush for my skin tone and gives you a nice golden glow. This will look awesome on a tan and will give you a nice glow if you’re in your winter pale phase!
- Burberry’s Lip Velvet Lipstick in Bright Poppy: I wore dark lips for this whole winter, absolutely loving this trend! I found this matte plum lipstick with a velvety finish. It’s one of the few matte lipsticks that won’t leave you lips dry.
- Bobbie Brown Everyday Mascara: This is one of the few mascara’s that I loved instantly. Easily build-able, won’t clump your lashes, looks natural yet full, and its wand works perfectly. Highly recommended!
- Essie Nail Polish in Cocktail Bling: The perfect grey! Enough said. ;D
- Eve Lom Kiss Mix: Goodness in a jar. This lip balm is addictive it will leave your lips soft without any sticky residue.
That’s all I have on Monthly Favs so far! Tell us what products you’ve been enjoying lately, I’d love to try new things!
Till then .. xx