- Caudalie Beauty Elixir: I’m absolutely obsessed with this product, it’s so many things in one bottle! As described “Inspired by the elixir of youth used by Queen Isabelle of Hungary, this skincare visibly smoothes features, tightens the appearance of pores and provides a burst of radiance to the complexion”. On top of that, there’s something about this product that’s so addictive, I dunno if it’s the scent or how it feels on your skin. Bottom line this is one brilliant product.
- Hydra Life Skin Tint by Dior: I’m using shade 2. I’m quite impressed by this product, it feels light and barely there, yet it evens out your skin tone.
- Cle De Peau Concealer: Lately I’ve been having random breakouts, and you know how that can effect your mood! I had the Cle De Peau concealer for almost a year before I really started using it. I thought it was too heavy to use if you don’t have a serious case of dark circles until I tried it on blemishes, red and dark ones. This stuff is fantastic and the cover is amazing too. To apply it, I use the Sigma brush P86 Precision Tapered.
- Maybelline Gel Eyeliner 24h: This is my holy grail gel liner. It’s as good as the Bobbi Brown Gel liner, if not better with a fraction of its price! This stuff stays put no matter what you do during your entire day, through workouts and hot summer day, you name it!
- Maybelline Color Tattoo : This one here is Tough as Taupe, when they say 24 hrs they do mean it! I had this on for a whole day, I honestly expected it to crease a bit but it didn’t! I tried it once on its own and another time with some powder eye shadow on top of it and it stayed put the entire day. As I mentioned in my previous post, cream eye shadows are my new thing, and I blame it on this item.
- Maybelline Falsies Volume Express: Wow lots of Maybelline items this month! Their mascaras are the best out there, they have lots of variety and options. I’m loving this one in particular this month, I dunno why but it just agrees with me unlike the cat eye one which I didn’t like whatsoever. What’s your favourite Maybelline mascara?
- Mac Lipstick in Hot Tahiti: This color is awesome on so many levels! It can be on the pink side, red, maroon depends on what you use it with or how you layer it. I use this almost everyday and on its own. It’s the perfect shade for my skin tone, not dark and not too light, it’s just perfect!
- Extra Dimension Skin Finish in Whisper of Gilt: This might be the most sought after highlighter MAC ever came up with! I got it when it came out with the Glamour Daze collection, however it was previously released in the Extra Dimension collection (which I totally loved!). Anyway, this is a beautiful skin finish, although I use it only as a highlighter and not all over my face. Keep and eye on the upcoming MAC collection, they will for sure release it again or something really similar.
- Zoya Nail Polish – Pixie Dust Collection: This is a one fun collection! I liked the final look of this finish, it stands out yet not as much as the glitter ones. The shades here are Godiva and Vespa.
I think that’s it for this month! I tried to narrow down my favourites for this time but there are too many awesome new products!
What are your most used products of the month? What are you loving at the moment? Please do share 🙂
Till then! xx